Dear Childcare Parents,
Over the course of that last few months Safari Learning® Staff and Tim and Shari have been working together to make up new childcare hours that better fits the needs of parents and some classes at the gym, as well as the busy/slow parts of the childcare day. Also, because of the new extended later hours, an appointment must be made. If there is no appointments after 5 pm, there MAY NOT be a childcare teacher to take your child(ren). This will also go for Fridays after 11 am. Please see the hours below.
Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 1:15 pm and 3:15 pm – 6:15 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Hours subject to change according to SS&F and/or Safari Learning® holiday, inclement weather or staff development schedules.
*If you are planning on doing the AMGEN class with the gym and need Friday afternoon childcare please come and see Katie. There may be a change in summer hours depending on usage. There will be a second person available again during popular class times. More information on this will follow soon.
6 weeks and older
$35 per month (payable to Safari Learning®)
• RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED for all daycare use. Please call by 4 pm the day prior to make your reservations.
• Daycare services extend for up to (not more than) 2 hours daily. You are required to pick up your child(ren) within this time period; otherwise, there will be a late fee of $1 for each minute past the two hour allowance (per child).
• If you make a reservation that you will be unable to fulfill, you must cancel your reservation 1.5 hours prior to your scheduled time to avoid a $4 no-show fee.
• If you are more than 15 minutes late for your reservation your spot may be given to another parent.
• You must be on site at the fitness center at all times while your child is in our care.
• Please do not bring sick children to daycare. Under the discretion of our staff your child may not be admitted. We will notify you immediately if your child becomes sick while in our care.
• We will NOT interrupt your workout unless an emergency arises. We DO change diapers.
• Children are not allowed to be unsupervised at Sonora Sports and Fitness. If they are not enrolled with a membership to the Athletic or Aquatic Centers, your children must be placed in daycare.