At Safari Learning® Infant Program, it is our mission to work diligently to reach ALL students, ages 0-18 months, according to their needs and abilities. It is our goal to teach to the WHOLE child by encouraging self-discovery, a love of learning, to care for others as well as well as oneself, and an empathy and appreciation of the diversity we see in other people, cultures and customs.
We help parents, as first teachers, to participate in their child’s preschool experience as an extension of the child and family. Parents, children, teachers, aides, and the director work as a team in the best interests of each child and actively communicate to insure maximum student growth and parental support.
We provide a fully integrated infant curriculum, based on the Zoo-phonics® Multisensory Language Arts Program and Methodology (as directed by Zoo-phonics®, Inc. the originator of Safari Learning® Company and Safari Learning®)and designed to build each child’s physical, social, emotional, academic and mental development. Respect and appreciation for our earth’s beauty and resources also are emphasized and fostered.
Ultimately, we hope that our care and curriculum gives all Safari Learners the confidence to become successful, life-long learners.
We offer the following services:
- Full and part-time infant programs (0-18 months)
- Creative, caring and nurturing staff
- Continuous on-site protection through our Kinderlime Childcare Software System and door alarm system
- Webcams available as a window into our classrooms so you can see your child throughout the day
- Play-based, hands-on activities
- Phonological awareness, art, music, math, science, nature, nutrition, exercise, self-care and social concepts
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum and school readiness
- Innovative technology integrated in various classrooms
- Visits from community resources
- Student observations, assessments and evaluations